We are looking for a positive, talented, and goal-oriented Executive Assistant to join a thriving and growing real estate team called Elevation Real Estate in San Francisco, CA. This is a great opportunity to be the glue that holds everything together. If you thrive on moments where you can say, “I got this!” this is the job for you. Your role is multi-dimensional; you will support the Lead Agent, provide concierge-level service to clients, and maintain impeccable listing coordination for the team. Your responsibilities will play an important role in clearing away distractions so the agents can focus on generating new business and closing sales. Real Estate is your jam, and you enjoy being the support that keeps it all together. Join a team that values team collaboration, integrity, professionalism, and high-class service. If you’re ready to take your career to the next level, read on. Candidates with prior real estate experience as a Listing Coordinator, Real Estate Assistant and/or similar role are encouraged to apply. Applicants seeking a position as a stepping-stone into sales—this is not the job for you.
Areas of Focus:
- Support the lead Agent with any Listing activity that comes in, interface daily with sellers
- Take care of listing procedures from start to finish as detailed in their listing checklist
- Liaise with title, escrow, lenders for a smooth transaction
- Schedule photography, stager, and various other listing vendors
- Serve as the key contact person for clients by providing a concierge-level of service
- Maintain impeccable organizational and communication skills with agents and clients at all times
- Check voicemails and emails often and respond regularly – responsiveness is imperative – you will LIVE in the lead Agent’s email and calendar.
- Handle listing to closing process along for both buyers and sellers with being the internal point of contact to ensure all marketing materials are crafted smoothly and effectively
- Handle transaction coordination for rental properties
- Preparation of buyer, investor, and seller presentation
- Maintain social media accounts (Youtube, Yelp, Google Business, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter), blogs and newsletters
- Coordinate client and team events, closing gifts and much more
Required Experience and Qualifications:
- 2+ yrs of real estate experience assisting a Real Estate office and/or Realtor
- Hospitality background is a plus
- General understanding and knowledge of the real estate sales cycle and managing transactions
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of the real estate contract and concepts are preferred. Real estate license is highly preferred but not required.
We are looking for TALENT. Does this describe you?
- You’re smart, dependable and reliable; we can trust you, nothing falls through the cracks
- Highly organized and love creating systems and checklists for efficiency
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills
- Managing your time and your boss’s time is your expertise
- Polished written and verbal communication skills mandatory
- You maintain a sense of urgency and you love working in a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to self-direct, problem-solve, and focus on multiple details simultaneously
- Ability to sustain relationships with vendors and clients
- Has a growth mindset -L-O-V-E-S to self-improve
- Coachable with a desire to learn and succeed.
- Sense of humor!
Ideally, you are familiar with or can easily master…
- MAC proficiency
- MS Office Suite and/or Google Suite
- Social media platforms
- CRM management
- DocuSign, Active Pipe, Skyslope, WordPress
- Adobe Creative Suite is a plus, but not required
Location/commute: You live within a 30 – 45-minute commute of San Francisco, CA.
Type of employment/hours: Full-time, Monday through Friday 8:30 am to 5:30 pm with occasional flexibility required.
Compensation: $70,000 – $80,000 based on experience, plus bonus
Benefits: Paid Vacation and 401k (1 year vesting with employer contribution)